Position to be located in Tirana, Albania; Sarajevo, Bosnia; or Pristina, Kosovo
As National Director – World Vision West Balkans, you will oversee the development and strategy of all operations in three countries: Albania, Bosnia and Kosovo. World Vision began working in the West Balkans region in 1994 and has the goal to see 500,000+ children, adolescents and youth experience improved well-being by 2018.
You are a highly accomplished visionary leader who combines proven business disciplines with inspirational management skills to effectively communicate global initiatives, cultivate relationships, and identify opportunities to successfully drive World Vision West Balkans growth and development.
– Spiritual Leadership and Ministry Performance
– Strategy, Operating Plan and Long- and Short- Term Targets
– Leadership and Management of West Balkans Sub-Region
– Advocacy and Representation
– Financial Management and Financial and Operational Audit Compliance
– Safety and Security, Disaster Mitigation and Preparedness
– Compliance and Country Legal Environment
– Microfinance Institution Strategic Management
– National Resource Development
Application deadline: November 15
More information: National Director_World Vision West Balkans_WorldVision